- Corporation tax rate to remain unchanged at 12.5%
- 5billion euros in tax rises by lowering the threshold-Result-The lowest paid to pay more tax
- Minimum wage cut by one euro to 7.65 euros per hour- Result-The lowest paid loose 40 euros a week
- 2.8billion euros of welfare cuts by 2014-Result-The people that that need it, loose it.
- 24,750 public sector jobs to be cut.-Result higher unemployment
- Unemployment to fall from 13.5% to below 10% by 2014-Result-Wet pants-Pissing against the wind
- VAT up from 21% to 22% in 2013, then 23% in 2014-Result-A big slug for the poor
- The government wants to bring more people into the tax net by lowering thresholds thus bringing more of the low paid into the tax system, there is no mention of increasing the tax levels on the higher paid. The bulk of the money is to begin being raised in the 2011 tax year.
- THIS PRIME MINISTER KNOWS HOW TO HURT
28 Nov 2010
IRISH GOVERNMENT--LEECHES TO THE END--WHY HIT THE LOWEST PAID THE HARDEST?
AN UNCARING GOVERNMENT SLUGS THE MOST VULNERABLE, IT DOESN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO GO AFTER THOSE THAT CAN AFFORD TO PAY
Why does the government want to change the rules when these funds leave the others dead in the water.
Why change something when its not broken, because the LNP's buddies, the banks want to destroy not for profit funds. Not-for-profit s...
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
How the government and One Nation may use media reforms to clip the ABC’s wings. Based on an article by Denis Mullar Among the four conc...
You would only trust about Tony this much. He's already said, only believe what he says it if it's written down. The former Labor...