- She has managed to get the carbon tax passed.
- Promised pay increases for low-paid workers.
- Used Qantas's industrial woes to skewer the opposition.
- Basked in the attention of the US President, Barack Obama.
- This week, the government is confident it will get support for its mining tax, which will pay for increases in compulsory superannuation contributions.
20 Nov 2011
''In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done! (Maggie Thatcher) ask a woman.''
Why does the government want to change the rules when these funds leave the others dead in the water.
Why change something when its not broken, because the LNP's buddies, the banks want to destroy not for profit funds. Not-for-profit s...
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
How the government and One Nation may use media reforms to clip the ABC’s wings. Based on an article by Denis Mullar Among the four conc...
You would only trust about Tony this much. He's already said, only believe what he says it if it's written down. The former Labor...