- She has managed to get the carbon tax passed.
- Promised pay increases for low-paid workers.
- Used Qantas's industrial woes to skewer the opposition.
- Basked in the attention of the US President, Barack Obama.
- This week, the government is confident it will get support for its mining tax, which will pay for increases in compulsory superannuation contributions.
20 Nov 2011
''In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done! (Maggie Thatcher) ask a woman.''
Popular politics in 2018. The ism of 2018? Neoliberalism is an old term, dating back to the 1930s, but it has been revived as a way of d...
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
How the government and One Nation may use media reforms to clip the ABC’s wings. Based on an article by Denis Mullar Among the four conc...
Don't press this button. Listen to men The struggles of being an Aussie bloke in 2017 My thanks to Author Rachael Bolton additio...