- Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
- You know you're old if your walker has an airbag.
- My mother-in-law had a pain beneath her left breast. Turned out to be a trick knee.
- We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.
- Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.
- Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
- The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public.
- Tranquilizers work only if you follow the advice on the bottle - keep away from children.
- Any time three New Yorkers get into a cab without an argument, a bank has just been robbed.
- Best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out.
- There's so little money in my bank account, my scenic location shows a ghetto.
- Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the footpath before it stops snowing.
- My photographs don't do me justice - they just look like me.
- I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away.
- It's a good thing that beauty is only skin deep, or I'd be rotten to the core.
- I asked the waiter, 'Is this milk fresh?' He said, 'Lady, three hours ago it was grass.'
- You know you're old if they have discontinued your blood type.
- I buried a lot of my ironing in the back yard.
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
- I'm eighteen years behind in my ironing.
- I've been asked to say a couple of words about my husband, Fang. How about short and cheap?
- If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like.
- Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going.
- His finest hour lasted a minute and a half.
- My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual.
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
- Old age is when the liver spots show through your gloves.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- The real reason your professor tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing at you.
- There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?
- Aim high, and you won't shoot your foot off.
- What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once.
21 Aug 2012
PHILLS DILLER.........THE END........SAD......REMEMBER THESE!
Is this the Cabinet Minister that leaked . Discipline has left the building and Malcolm Turnbull is in danger of leaving to...
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
How the government and One Nation may use media reforms to clip the ABC’s wings. Based on an article by Denis Mullar Among the four conc...
You would only trust about Tony this much. He's already said, only believe what he says it if it's written down. The former Labor...