- Labor could spread a few rumours about what Julie Bishop puts in her hair to make it stay that way.
- Feed doubt in voters' minds as to whether she with the venomous eyes is the sort of person to be deputy leader, think of the damage if she gave a visiting dignitary that look.
- The most important thing is to keep it simple. People don't like governments that go on and on about "doing things". It confuses them.
- Australians only want one thing and one thing only from its government and that is to hear about why the other guys are terrible.
- It's up to Labor to get down in the mud like the Coalition.
28 Jun 2013
New strategy for Kevin Rudd..will he use it!
Ben Pobjie: edited by S.W.T.Read strategey
Popular politics in 2018. The ism of 2018? Neoliberalism is an old term, dating back to the 1930s, but it has been revived as a way of d...
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
How the government and One Nation may use media reforms to clip the ABC’s wings. Based on an article by Denis Mullar Among the four conc...
Don't press this button. Listen to men The struggles of being an Aussie bloke in 2017 My thanks to Author Rachael Bolton additio...