5 Jul 2013

Husband said best sleep for ages.



QUESTION?
DID HUSBAND PLACE SUPER GLUE IN MAKE UP CUPBOARD
A New Zealand woman was left speechless by making a simple mistake while sifting through her medicine cabinet.
A 64-year-old woman made the unfortunate mistake of thinking a container of super glue was medicated cream. Within minutes she couldn't open her mouth, the Otago Daily Times reports.
The patient, who sought anonymity from the media, was fumbling in the dark for a balm to apply to a cold sore late Thursday night, the Telegraph reported.
The super glue was in the same tray in her cupboard with her make up.
She couldn't get a whiff of the ointment, because her sense of smell was muddled by a cold. The next thing she knew, she was in bed and her lips were sealed tightly.
She apparently couldn't wake her husband, no voice.
So when she called the emergency services number, she couldn't even get a word in edgewise with the operator.
Senior Sergeant Steve Aitken said the woman "sounded gagged or possibly had a medical condition," She could only grunt."
The glue was removed with paraffin oil at a hospital in Dunedin.
Handy stuff that super glue!

Featured post

Dignified retirement’ for workers?? NO.NO,NO!

The Coalition war on ‘dignified retirement’ is a bad joke Immigration minister Peter Dutton has focused on millions of 'lost' mone...