- She has managed to get the carbon tax passed.
- Promised pay increases for low-paid workers.
- Used Qantas's industrial woes to skewer the opposition.
- Basked in the attention of the US President, Barack Obama.
- This week, the government is confident it will get support for its mining tax, which will pay for increases in compulsory superannuation contributions.
20 Nov 2011
''In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done! (Maggie Thatcher) ask a woman.''
What makes you think it’s a grand idea to juggle fire and matches after several champagne cocktails? And the last time you rode a bike wa...
As you can see I still smile a lot. Why because its free,no tax on it yet?
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
Extract from an article by Tim Minchin To Politicians. Learn how to talk to the people, he says: “ You don’t have to talk dumb – you have ...