- She has managed to get the carbon tax passed.
- Promised pay increases for low-paid workers.
- Used Qantas's industrial woes to skewer the opposition.
- Basked in the attention of the US President, Barack Obama.
- This week, the government is confident it will get support for its mining tax, which will pay for increases in compulsory superannuation contributions.
20 Nov 2011
''In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done! (Maggie Thatcher) ask a woman.''
The Newyork Times A refugee center on Manus Island, Papua New Guinea. Aziz Abdul/Australian Associated Press, via ...