- Labor could spread a few rumours about what Julie Bishop puts in her hair to make it stay that way.
- Feed doubt in voters' minds as to whether she with the venomous eyes is the sort of person to be deputy leader, think of the damage if she gave a visiting dignitary that look.
- The most important thing is to keep it simple. People don't like governments that go on and on about "doing things". It confuses them.
- Australians only want one thing and one thing only from its government and that is to hear about why the other guys are terrible.
- It's up to Labor to get down in the mud like the Coalition.
28 Jun 2013
New strategy for Kevin Rudd..will he use it!
Ben Pobjie: edited by S.W.T.Read strategey
NOW WE'RE THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE CHINA BASHING IS HURTING AUSTRALIA China sees us as a lapdog for the US and these comments belo...