- Labor could spread a few rumours about what Julie Bishop puts in her hair to make it stay that way.
- Feed doubt in voters' minds as to whether she with the venomous eyes is the sort of person to be deputy leader, think of the damage if she gave a visiting dignitary that look.
- The most important thing is to keep it simple. People don't like governments that go on and on about "doing things". It confuses them.
- Australians only want one thing and one thing only from its government and that is to hear about why the other guys are terrible.
- It's up to Labor to get down in the mud like the Coalition.
28 Jun 2013
New strategy for Kevin Rudd..will he use it!
Ben Pobjie: edited by S.W.T.Read strategey
Boats have turned into planes? Home Affairs Department website shows 27,931 protection visa applications were made in the latest financial year by plane arrivals.
Based on an article by Michael Pascoe 27,931 protection visa applications were made in the latest financial year by plane arrivals. ( Sm...
As you can see I still smile a lot. Why because its free,no tax on it yet?
Canberra:- A war zone in Woden, buildings boarded up, windows smashed, a bloody mess for seven years.SEVEN YEARS OF NEGLECT. GUESS WHO'S FAULT? NOBODY? ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUCK PASSING IS THE NAME OF THE GAME ...
Extract from an article by Tim Minchin To Politicians. Learn how to talk to the people, he says: “ You don’t have to talk dumb – you have ...